The competition opens on the 1st of November 2016, and closes on the 31st of August 2017. The competition is sponsored by Zubrands Pty Ltd trading as Sunshack Cider and Bee Mead. This is a combined promotion for both Sunshack Cider and Bee Mead. Prizes are not duplicated. Prizes and guidelines for this promotion are one and the same for both Sunshack Cider and Bee Mead. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 1. ELIGIBILITY
- 1.1 This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 who resides legally in Australia. Zubrands Pty Ltd does not promote or encourage consumption of alcohol by minors.
- 1.2 People that are represented in the photos submitted to the Sunshack Cider and Bee Mead adventure promotion must look at least 24 years of age. Zubrands Pty Ltd will make all efforts to remove photos submitted representing people who look less than this age.
- 1.3 Zubrands pty ltd endorses responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
- 1.4 Any submission containing the following content (in the opinion of Zubrands) will not be permitted – content that depicts irresponsible or excessive consumption of alcohol . – content which is distasteful or offensive, or is of a sexual nature. – content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals.
- 1.5 Zubrands Pty Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entry which in its sole opinion is in breach of these terms and conditions or which otherwise compromises the Sunshack Cider and Bee Mead brands.
- 1.6 Employees, independent contractors of Zubrands Pty Ltd affiliates and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household are welcome to participate, but will not be eligible for the prizes.
- 1.7 By entering the Promotion, you acknowledge that you may be required to participate in publicity relating to the Promotion without further consent or payment. The winner’s name and photo (taken when collecting the prize) will be promoted online (typically our Instagram and Facebook page) Winners may be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility
- 2. HOW TO ENTER – IT’S EASY!
- 2.0 Follow us on Instagram: @sunshackcider or @beemeadau
- 2.1 Take a photo with a bottle Sunshack Cider and/or Bee Mead in the shot. Keep the theme in mind, be creative and adventurous with Sunshack Cider and or Bee Mead.
- 2.3 Upload your photo to Instagram. Be sure to include these tags in the comment field: #sunshackcider #beemead @sunshackcider @beemeadau
- 2.4 You can enter as many photos as you like. Spread the word on amongst your friends, photos with the most like have the best chance of winning!
- 3. PRIZES
- 3.1 Prizes include:
Limited edition branded glasses, Bee Mead and Sunshack Cider cartons and t-shirt giveaways to the most loved photos each week.
4 x giveaways of a custom designed DP surfboard
Artemis Winery Adventure prize : 2 nights for two people at Peppers Manor House, dinner for two at Onesta Cucina, Cellar door tasting platter at Artemis Winery, 12 bottles of Artemis wine.
Byron Bay Adventure
3 nights accommodation at ‘The Shack’ Byron Bay Abodes apartment including flights to Byron along with a hot air balloon Ride for two people over Byron Bay, 2 cartons of Sunshack Cider and/or Bee Mead. Hire Car transfers to Sydney airport from Coolangatta airport to Hotel and from Hotel to Airport. Travel dates are subject to availability.
- 3.2 The same person can enter as many photos (entries) as they wish. Multiple Cider Glass packs can be won per person, only one Mini Mal Surfboard can be won per person.
- 3.3 A photo which wins a weekly prize is still be eligible to win one of the main prizes.
- 3.3 Identity must be provided to prove age of contestant.
- 3.4 No alternative prize, cash equivalent, or other substitution is permitted except by Zubrands Pty Ltd in the event of prize unavailability. The prize is nontransferable. All taxes (if any), and any incidental expenses associated with collection of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- 3.1 Prizes include:
- 4. SELECTION OF WINNERS
- 4.1 Prize winners of the Mini Mal Surfboards and Limited edition branded glasses will be determined by a those photos which have received the most online appreciation via Instagram and Facebook. Grand Prize and Second prize judging criteria: – 50% creativity and originality – 50% overall appeal to the general public as determined by likes on our social media platform. Final decision on prize winners will be provided by Zubrands Pty Ltd for all prizes.
- 4.2 Winners will be notified by @sunshackcider or @beemeadau via a comment on their Instagram photograph. Winners will then be requested to email Zubrands Pty Ltd their details so we can deliver their prize to them.
- 4.3 Any personal data provided will not be used for any other marketing purposes unless the entrant opts-in to receive such marketing information.
- 4.4 Zubrands Pty Ltd is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prizes may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
- 4.5 All entrants by participating in the competition agree to release Zubrands Pty Ltd for any liability for personal injuries, death, damages, damage of property, expenses, fines, penalties, defamation, costs or losses of any kind related the participation in the promo
- 5. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conduct of the and Instagram competition and selection of the winner is in Zubrands Pty Ltd sole discretion, and Zubrands Pty Ltd decisions are final and binding.
If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of technical failure; computer virus, bugs, communications network failure,tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of Zubrands Pty Ltd. Zubrands Pty Ltd in its sole discretion has the right to cancel, amend, extend, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries. In participating in this promotion, each entrant agrees with Zubrands conditions for this promotion and Facebook and Instagram Terms and Conditions for use and competitions. Zubrands Pty Ltd reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these rules.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms & Conditions, or the rights and obligations of participant and Zubrands Pty Ltd in connection with this contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.